Monday, August 10, 2009

Visionary



Hello people.
This photo was taken at the American Visionary Arts Museum in Baltimore, Maryland, where my bumper sticker has been on display for approximately one year (along with the piece of art on which it is stuck---Cram Guy, by Dr. Seth Goldstein). Dr. Goldstein bought the sticker at our only retail outlet (the Bethesda Co-op). We at ienjoysneezing.com are honored to have be included in such a fine kinetic sculpture as Cram Guy and at such a fine venue as the AVAM. Once I can procure enough stickers, the AVAM will become the second retail outlet of such stickers. (After touring the museum (which is awesome, by the way), I asked the employees at Side Show, the museum's gift shop, if they were interested. They said that "we get asked about that sticker all the time." 'Twas an honor.)

"Visionary...," Lasitha said, "...visionary."

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love that museum! Pretty cool.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this is very self-absorbed. who cares if you enjoy sneezing and like psychology? grow up and get real.

7:46 PM  
Blogger El Otro WA said...

Hi,

I suppose that every time I hit the "publish" button I'm sending a sliver of my own "self-absorption" out into the universe. But perhaps I'm not alone in that...

Anyway--and as a public service, in addition to trying to meet my own needs--does anyone know where I can actually purchase a "I Enjoy Sneezing" bumper sticker?

Hint: not at the Bethesda Co-op, they're out and not at the American Visionary Arts Museum--they never received any.

At the risk of poking David, I proceed to the "Publish" button...Best wishes, Bill

(shameless promotion: www.elotrowa.com)

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home